- Monday, April 3rd: PARCC Testing Begins in grades 3-6
- Friday, April 7th Colorado Rockies Day: Wear your gear!
- Friday, April 7th FSAC Meeting: 8:00am in the LC
- Friday, April 7th FSE Spring Carnival 6:00-8:00pm
- Monday, April 10th Spring Conference Week Begins
- FSE 17-18 School Supply Kits are available for purchase now: Please see this link to order your kit. Our school PTO received $4.00 per kit!
- Earbuds: Our headphones are starting to break and we are in need of some more, if your child could bring earbuds to school to use for their devices at school that would be great.
- DCSD Art Show: FSE students will have their art displayed at the DCSD Art Show this weekend from 10am to 8pm at the Hilton Garden Inn located at 1050 Plaza Drive in Highlands Ranch.
- FSE Spring Carnival: Buy your wristbands now! Click here for more information.
- Welcome to the first Annual HUSKIE CHALLENGE! This event is brought to you by TRAIN OC LLC on behalf of the Douglas County High School Track Team. The HUSKIE CHALLENGE is open to the Douglas County High School Students, Parents and Community. The HUSKIE CHALLENGE is a sprint obstacle course that includes 25 obstacles and several fitness challenges along the way. The race is approximately 3.1 miles in length and will have you climbing, crawling, lifting, dragging and sprinting your way to the finish line. All for a great cause!! Proceeds from this event will go directly to the Douglas County High School Track Team. Please see this link for more information
- FSE Talent Show Info:
- Do you know how to make people laugh? Can you make things appear out of thin air? Do you sing, dance, or act? Flagstone wants to see it!
- If you are interested in performing in Flagstone's Got Talent, please sign up for an audition time HERE
- All participants must complete the Talent Show Audition Form and turn it in at their designated audition time. Auditions will be held in the Flagstone Elementary Music Room. Please arrive promptly at your audition time, and wait for your name to be called. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brooke Basner at email@example.com, or Denise Sprigg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just Between Friends Sale!
Help raise funds for FSE PTO. The Just Between Friends sales is , and every time a postcard is turned in along with their receipt for total amount of money spent from each family at our sale, 5% of those sales goes directly to the school! Be on the lookout for the FREE ADMISSION postcard coming home with your child over the next few days. For more information on the Just Between Friends sale, click on the following link http://www.douglascounty.
- Dumb Friends League Critter Camp: (Scholarships Available!)
- Critter Camp runs for two weeks: July for camp. July 11th-14th and 18th-21st. each day at the Buddy Center in Castle Rock.“Kids entering third, fourth and fifth grades can come to explore the amazing world of animals. From pets to local wildlife, we’ll cover it all! Your child will learn how to be safe around animals and work hands-on with ambassador dogs to learn training techniques. Experienced and enthusiastic staff, guest speakers and some critters will give your child a week of learning through activities, games and crafts.”
- Camp Invention--we are still have open spots!