Thursday, October 19th 4-8pm Panera Spirit Night-- please use the flier that came home in
Tuesday, October 31st
- Halloween Parade @ 3:20pm
- Parent Teacher Conference week
November 7th: PD Day No Students
November 10th: 3:15 Veteran’s Day Assembly
Conferences are Coming!
- By Friday, October 20th you should have received your child’s conference sign up. Your children are excited to share their progress so far and their upcoming goals! Please expect to spend time hearing your child talk about their academic progress and next steps, in addition to time with your child’s teacher during this 30 minute time block. As always, nothing in this conference time should be a surprise. Your child’s teacher is always available to meet in person or talk over the phone should any questions come up during the year. Please reach out to your child’s teacher if you have questions about conferences.
Halloween at FSE:
- Please read guidelines and information on our 2nd annual Halloween parade here.
- We are inviting all military to come to our Veteran’s Day Assembly on Friday, November 10th at 3:15 for a short presentation honoring our hometown heroes. We hope you are able to attend.
Fun Run Money Raised
- Please let Kelli Smith know if you are interested in serving on the staff committee for the update and purchase of new literature books with our fun run money. We are looking for one parent representative to serve on this committee.
School Accountability Committee
- We had one of our parent representatives let us know that they are no longer able to serve on our committee. If you are interested in becoming part of this committee please email our SAC chair, Rossana Urbina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Student Council:
Friday, October 20th-Student Council meeting at 8:15 in the Learning Commons for ALL Student Council representatives 3rd-6th grade.
At tomorrow's Friday Assembly we will be announcing the 2017-2018 Student Council President, Vice President, Treasurer, and School Story Manger.
Box Tops for Education-Families, please continue to send in any Box Tops for Education that you have clipped from food items. This is a very easy way for Student Council to raise money to support their initiatives. Student Council will be collecting box tops from classrooms on October 27th.