10-20-16 FSE Thursday Blast
- Friday, October 21st 8am SAC Meeting in the Learning Commons
- Monday, October 24th Fire Drill
- Friday, October 28th, 6pm Truck or Treat--See Flier
- Monday, October 31st 3:30 Halloween Parade at FSE
- Nov. 7 and 9 Conferences
- Nov. 8: No school: Professional Development Day
- Nov. 14-18 Fall Book Fair
- Nov. 18 Donuts for Dads 8am in the dining room
- Celebration of our Cafeteria Manager Reva Straine! See this article.
- Google Expedition Came to FSE! Yesterday we had the amazing opportunity to go on some virtual field trips with Google Expeditions. This video gives you a pretty good idea how Google Expeditions works and how it might used in the classroom. You can also find additional information on this site about the Google Expeditions. Here are some apps and 360° videos that you can view in your browser on your computer or on your iOS or Android device to explore:
- Other Google Apps
- Google Cultural Institute Performing Arts has four 360° video experiences about music, opera, theater and dance.
- 5th Grade Getting Ready for Ameritown!!
- 3rd Grade made blankets for their senior friends.
- Mrs. Jacobs and Mr. Massine shooting a movie with Mrs. Jacobs classroom!
FSE is participating the Crayola drive again this year. Please send in worn out markers and help us turn them into fuel! Check out the link below to see more info.
Lets beat last year's numbers (2036) markers.
Fall Conferences are Coming Up!
You will receive (if you haven't already) the sign up form from your child's teacher to sign up for fall conferences. Please adhere to the evening times that we have allotted so we can ensure all families are able to have a time. At these conferences you will hear about the progress your child is making in the following areas:
- ROCKS traits
- Update on any personalized plan your child may have goals for.
There will be a time in the conference for your student to share their work and a time for the teacher to discuss student progress in academic areas.
PTO Dinner Sign Up for Conferences here.
Trunk our Treat
We Need Your Trunk! Please sign up for Trunk or Treat scheduled for October 28th.We need at least 25 trunks to make this a fun night.