- Friday, March 17th No Students Teacher Comp Day
- Monday, March 20th through March 24th Spring Break
- Monday, March 27th, School Resumes
- Monday, March 27th, Fire Drill
- Wednesday, April 5th @ Chaparral High School: Personalized Learning Community Resource Fair. See link here for more info.
- April 10th: Conference week
FSE Community Survey
We would love feedback on how we are doing and things you would like us to consider for next year. Please take a few minutes to fill out our survey, we value your input!
- Jump Rope for Heart: Thanks for all who participated FSE raised $3326.00. Way to go jumpers!
- 3rd-6th Grade Families-Testing Info
- Please read the state mandated testing letter for information about PARCC and CMAS assessments this spring by clicking here.
- PARCC Schedule
- PTO 17-18 Board Openings. Please contact Jenn Kerrigan our current PTO Chair if you are interested in serving on our PTO board for the upcoming school year. Her email is: email@example.com
- Camp Invention
- Camp Invention is coming to Douglas County School District RE-1 (CO51)! Since 1990, Camp Invention has taken summer fun and transformed it from ordinary to extraordinary! In partnership with the National Inventors Hall of Fame, Flagstone Elementary School is pleased to offer the nationally-acclaimed Camp Invention program to children entering grades K-6th. It’s an exciting, weeklong summer adventure with lessons that explore connections between science, technology, engineering and innovation. Children will work together to seek solutions to real-world problems and sharpen critical 21st century learning skills while rotating through several fascinating modules. The week begins on July 10, 2017 with Marleigha Lossin serving as Director of the Launch program!
- Here is how young innovators will be spending their time:
- Engaging creative thinking to design and build their own duct tape creations
- Experiencing the power of rocket science by building and launching rubber band rockets
- Exploring aerodynamics to blast water rockets made from plastic bottles more than 50 feet in the air
- Taking apart nonworking machines and devices to investigate their inner operations
- All activities give participants the opportunity to explore, discover and achieve while having fun!
- Local educators will facilitate program modules and enthusiastic high school students will serve as Leadership Interns ensuring that one program team member is in place for every eight children.
- Register on or before March 20, 2017 using promo code Discover25 to receive $25 OFF the base price of $225. Every registration includes a complimentary Camp Invention t-shirt. Availability is limited, so visit www.campinvention.org or call 800.968.4332 to secure your child’s spot today!
- Spring Break Golf Clinic for 6th graders
BOOK CHARACTER DAY!