Letter from Mrs. Radford. Click here for the link
- Next Week: Employee Appreciation Week
- Friday, April 20th: No School
- Monday, April 24th: 10:00 am Fire Drill
- Monday, April 24th: Page-to-Stage Production in the gym
- Tuesday, April 25th: 4:15 Talent Show Rehearsals
- Wednesday, April 26th: FSE Lockdown Drill
- Thursday, April 27th: 6:00pm FSE Talent Show
- May 12th: MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Muffins for Moms
- May 18th, FSE at Freddy's! Come join us for a fundraiser, more info below.
DCSD Employee Appreciation Week.
- Next week is DCSD Employee Appreciation Week. We have Thank You cards outside the front office if you would like to thank an FSE Employee. We will hang them up in the galleria next week to honor our awesome employees!
From Student Council:
- The FSE Student Council is excited to announce that they will again be honoring the outgoing 6th graders with an "Honor Wall". Please read here for more information regarding this activity. All outgoing 6th graders will receive this same information in the mail within the next week. Thank you for supporting the FSE Student Council. If you have any questions, please email Karen Allen (email@example.com).
FSE at Freddy's
- Use this flier Freddy's Flier -- you can take a picture and show it on your smartphone.
- If you show the flier on the evening of the 18th FSE PTO will get 15% of all the sales that show the flier.
- We are preparing for our annual Fall Fundraiser right now! Staff and PTO are working on planning this event and the first step is to work on getting shirts for the students. We are launching our annual T-Shirt contest in May and are asking if any local companies would like to help sponsor this event by buying a portion of the cost of the shirts. We already have a $750 donation from Keller Williams Action Realty-Kayfes Real Estate Services. They will have a logo printed on the back of our shirts! We still need $750 dollars more to pay for the shirts. Any other company that donates will also have a logo printed on the shirt.
- We have a required lock down drill next week. We talk with students about a possible animal getting into the building and we have to turn our lights out, lock our doors and get out of sight. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Thank you to all who have donated to the backpack program! As the year winds down, it would be wonderful if we could stock the cabinets for the next school year.
- We are looking for items such as: goldfish, bars, fruit cups, applesauce, cereal, peanut butter, pasta noodles, pasta sauce, canned fruit or veggies, and baking mixes.
- Thank you so much for your help and continually support! :)
- Please keep your students home until 8:55 since our campus is closed. We are having some issues with students being unsafe with their bikes around 8:40 and others playing unsupervised on the playground.
- FSE Staff would like to thank our wonderful PTO for their generosity in providing meals during conference nights. The food was delicious and so thoughtful! We appreciate you!