- Friday, May 5th: Lunch Lady Hero Day! Take time to thank our lunch ladies!
- Week of May 8th: Book Fair
- Friday, May 12th: Muffins for Moms 8:00am in the dining room
- Tuesday, May 16th FSE Field Day
- Wednesday, May 17th 1st and 2nd grade ARF performance 6:00 pm in the gym
- 7:00 pm FSE PTO Meeting in the Learning Commons
- Tuesday, May 23rd: 3:45 6th Grade Clap Out
- Wednesday, May 24th: 9:20 6th grade continuation and the last day of school!
Muffins for Moms
Muffins Mom: please see this link
Book Fair Needs Your HELP!!
Flagstone's Spring "Happy Camper" Book Fair will arrive soon, and we could use S'more help! Students and staff are looking forward to this event, and it is the perfect opportunity to purchase books for summer reading for your child. All profit from this fair goes towards the purchase of new books for Flagstone's library. We are looking for volunteers to set up the fair, decorate, help students with their "wish lists", restock product, run cash registers, and help in taking it all down and packing up on the last day. Parents, grandparents, and high school students please take a minute to check out the attached sign up, and see where you might be able to help. We need you to make this happen!
Message from our Cafeteria
We will have a Third Choice
Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
Third Choice of
Chicken Drum Stick With Garlic Toast
Third Choice of
Please know these are added to the menu and when they are gone, that's all there is.
Phone and Internet Outage
Our phones and internets will be out for maintenance on Tuesday, May 9th from 7-9am.
As the spring weather is changing please read the below procedures so you can be prepared should we have a lightning dismissal.
- A YELLOW FLAG will be displayed in front of the school alerting parents of a late start or storm delay dismissal.
- We do not dismiss students if lightening is in the area. We "attempt" to put up a yellow flag on the flagpole (dangerous of course but a sign we are on a delay) and post the delay on our web site immediately. Check our Home page for severe weather information at the top of the page. We will post any pertinent weather information you need to know. As a rule of thumb, if lightening is in the area, we are most likely on a delayed dismissal. Please do not call our office to check but use the above avenues since this is a hectic time releasing students.
- In the event of a delayed dismissal: We hold buses until the lightening clears for your child's safety. We also hold all walkers and bike riders. Parents are allowed to come in and pick up their children from classrooms. We have a "permission to pick up my child" sign up form to help some of you who have neighbors or friends that can pick up your children. Currently, if we do not have them listed as an emergency contact, we cannot release your children to them. If this doesn't apply to you, please do not worry about filling out the form.
Kindergarten is looking to upgrade the school garden. We would like to build raised boxes around all 7 of the beds that are currently there. If you would be willing to donate any items such as: gloves, wood, seeds, soil, trowels, gift cards to Lowe's or Home Depot, we would really appreciate it! Please give them to the office.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen Allen at Karen.A.Allen@dcsdk12.org.