- Friday, Jan. 20th: Student Council Meeting 8:15am.
- Friday, Jan 20th: Jump Rope for Heart Kickoff at 3:30pm @ spirit assembly
- Monday, Jan 23rd: Wish Week: See below for more info
- Friday, Feb 17th: No School Professional Development Day
- Monday, Feb 20th: District Holiday: No School
- Please use this link to fill our your enrollment confirmation for next school year.
- Spirit Wear: We will be placing one more spirit wear order for this school year. Please use this order form to place your order. Completed orders with money can be submitted to the front office. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- WISH WEEK: Student Council is excited to announce that FSE will be participating in the DCHS 2017 Wish Week! Wish Week is a community wide fundraiser where the Douglas County community partners with the Make-a-Wish foundation to grant the wish of a child with a terminal illness. This year Flagstone will be helping Douglas County High School to sponsor a 13 year-old boy named Cory. His wish is to go to Disney World! As a Douglas County Feeder, we are striving to pass our goal of $40,000 with the help of Castle Rock businesses and other DCHS feeder schools.
- Throughout the week Student Council has planned different spirit days to help Cory get to Disney World!
- Monday, January 23rd- Penny Wars! Classes are encouraged to bring in their loose change/coins.
- Tuesday- Everyone wear red! Red is Cory’s favorite color! From DCHS students will lead an assembly for students. Penny Wars continues!
- Wednesday- Students are encouraged to donate a dollar to wear a hat all day. Penny Wars continues!
- Thursday- Students are encouraged to wear basketball/football shirts (Cory’s favorite teams are the Broncos and the Lakers). Penny Wars continues!
- Friday- Disney World Day! Students are encouraged to dress as their favorite Disney character or wear Disney attire. Last day for Penny Wars!
- Wish Week Restaurants--visit these restaurants
- Kindness Campaign Update
- Article on Raising Compassionate Children
- We are in the planning stages of our Kindness Campaign, if you are interested in helping please email Kelli at Kelli.email@example.com
- LEGO Club--Flier Here
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have had a successful return to the second half of the school year. The weather has certainly made that return challenging!A flier went out today to Flagstone families announcing the return of LEGO Robotics Club for Jan/Feb. We will be signing up young LEGO Engineers next week, Thursday, Jan 19th, right after school while launching our return to club meeting with the kids. For all you who were in first semester robotics, your children have first priority for a spot to attend Flagstone LEGO Robotics Club. If you have friends who are interested in the lcub for their children, be sure to send them this email and tell them to send us a note.Because you have already filled out the paper work, to hold a spot in the LEGO Robotics Club for the next 6 week session, please respond to this email by Tuesday, Jan 17th, and plan to bring your club fee of $75 to the first meeting next Thursday, Jan 19th. As before, checks will be made out to Robotics. how.We will sign your child up and plan for them to attend the first session, a dynamite kick off for the kids!Have an awesome weekend and we look forward to hearing from you.Matthew and Kathy CollierRobotics.how
- Crossing Guard: We are still in need of a before and after school crossing guard. If you are interested please contact the office.
- The FSE Backpack Pantry food supply is running low! We are looking for any non-perishable food items including:
- -breakfast foods
- -canned fruits
- -canned vegetables
- -canned beans
- -non-perishable condiments (peanut butter, jelly, ranch, mustard, mayo, etc.)
- -pasta noodles
- -pasta sauce
- -snacks (bars, pudding, pretzels, fruit snacks, apple sauce, etc.)
- Anything else you are willing to donate is much appreciated. You can leave the items in the silver cart by the office. Thanks so much :)
We were so lucky to be able to to hear Colin O'Brady speak to our staff and students this week about setting goal and achieving them. Check out twitter at #oneflagstone to see all our pics. He is a truly amazing young man with an important message for all! Thank you Colin for sharing your time with us! We are inspired! #whatisyoureverest