2-16-17 FSE Thursday Blast
- Friday, Feb 17th and Monday Feb. 20th No School
- Thursday, Feb. 23rd Picture day
- February 24th Dress in PJ's and Dream about Kindness
- February 27th: March Madness Begins (more info to come)
- March 17th: No School: Teacher compensation day
- Week of March 20th Spring Break!
Kiss and Go Safety
- Please remember that the kiss and go lanes are where you drop kids off. Please do not wait in your cars with your kids, as this causes a big traffic back up. You are more than welcome to park in the lot to wait if you arrive too early.
This week we talked about how to be kind on technology including email and social media. We talked with students about what digital citizenship was and why it is important to think about how we treat each other on the many platforms that the internet provides. Students learned about what a digital footprint is and why it is important to be aware of what you are putting out on the internet because it never goes away.
Next weeks theme is being kind to yourself. Our goal is to bring awareness to positive self talk. We want students to understand that we shouldn't get down on ourselves when we make a mistake and that it is a normal part of life.
We will end our kindness campaign on Friday the 24th with an all school pajama day so we can start dreaming about kindness.
FSE Happenings this Week!