- Friday, Jan. 27th Penny Wars Ends and Disney Day for Wish Week
- Jan 30th- Feb 3rd: Super Bowl-- see flier
- Monday, Feb 6th Jump Rope for Heart Begins
- Friday, Feb 17th: No School Professional Development Day
- Monday, Feb 20th: District Holiday: No School
We are hoping families can help us in our search for several missing ipad minis. Over the course of the last several weeks we are missing six ipads from various classrooms. We have searched and searched and they are not at school. If your child took one home by chance please bring it back to the office. We are not looking at anyone being in trouble for this we are just hoping to recover them as this is close to 2000 dollars in missing tech that our kid use everyday. If you see them or have any knowledge of them please let me know! Thanks--Kelli
- Jump Rope For Heart! It’s Jump Rope for Heart time at Flagstone! Will you please contribute to our school’s efforts to fight the No. 1 killer of Americans: heart disease. Visit www.heart.org/jump to join our school team. We are trying to reach our goal of $6,500 and we are on our way, but still need help! We are so proud of our students for helping others by raising money for the American Heart Association while learning to keep their own heart healthy. Thank you for your support!
- Kindness Campaign: Our campaign will be kicking off soon! Here is a great article about raising kind kids. Great read!
- Crossing Guard: We are still in need of a crossing guard before and after school. It is a paid position so if you are interested please contact the office.
Girls on the Run will start the week of March 6th. Girls on the Run inspires girls to a lifetime of self-respect and a healthy lifestyle through an innovative program that combines training for a 3.1 mile run/walk race with a fun, health education lesson plan. We will meet Mondays and Wednesdays after school. Open to all 3rd through 6th grade girls. Registration opens February 6th. For more information about the program go to www.girlsontherunrockies.org. Questions? Contact: Marleigha Lossin at email@example.com